Not quite yet

We are not quite set yet but, we are both getting anxious. We have quite a group traveling with us. I (Denise) am taking 3 of my older kids (Trey, Alex, and Lizzy) with me. Janel will be rooming with my mom (Sandy) and her oldest daughter Ashley. We will leave on Thursday morning and arriving in Taiwan on Friday evening.

Tomorrow, I will run some last minute errands and try and figure out the best way to exchange money. Janel has already done this and I thought she got ripped off. Well, I think she may have been the smart one. Maybe, I will just use her money.

I said that I would take notes for those of you traveling after us. The first note is to check out money exchange rates before you travel. It pays to plan ahead.

Keep reading to see how it all turns out.

Friday, August 3, 2007

I know everyone likes pictures

I am trying this and not sure if this is going to work. The instructions to the blog are still in Mandarin. I do not have many pictures yet but, there are 2 things that amazed me on the trip here. One was the view from the plane, it was incredible and the other was how my kids could sleep on the plane all tangled together. Well I am off to get new info for our blog. Janel did well on the plane and we are all looking forward to exploring today.

1 comment:

Ahma Penny said...

YEA!!!!! I am so excited you made it. Nicole and I have been wondering all day how your trip went and how the kids did on the long plane ride. I am sure your mom is very excited to. Gosh only a few more days and you will both have your children with you. We can't wait for Ti to get home and get to meet everybody. Keep those pics and updates coming.