Not quite yet

We are not quite set yet but, we are both getting anxious. We have quite a group traveling with us. I (Denise) am taking 3 of my older kids (Trey, Alex, and Lizzy) with me. Janel will be rooming with my mom (Sandy) and her oldest daughter Ashley. We will leave on Thursday morning and arriving in Taiwan on Friday evening.

Tomorrow, I will run some last minute errands and try and figure out the best way to exchange money. Janel has already done this and I thought she got ripped off. Well, I think she may have been the smart one. Maybe, I will just use her money.

I said that I would take notes for those of you traveling after us. The first note is to check out money exchange rates before you travel. It pays to plan ahead.

Keep reading to see how it all turns out.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More Pictures






That wall at Chung Yi is now very special to me because my daughter's pictures are all over it!

3 comments:

Ahma Penny said...

YEAAAA!!!!! Finally! Can't wait for all of you to get home so we can meet Dawson and Katie. How wonderful to see them with their families now. Thanks for posting the pics. Enjoy the rest of your trip...see you when you get home. Oh and Alli sends a "hi" to all the kids!

Tisra said...

Congratulations! They are in your arms! Safe journey home, and take up all your family and friends on their offers for help as you adjust!

Tisra
adopting from Tawain (FFC), waiting for referral
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Jacob said...

Wow, everyone looks great, I'm so jealous! Tell everyone that I love them. I am studying for finals but I'll be home on Friday to see everyone. Have a safe trip home.
Love, Jacob